Saturday, September 02, 2006

recap of party iii

first i have to say thank you all for your thoughts and condolences. i was especially touched by thea and nico’s comments posted. thank you both.

it was an odd feeling to be having a party here, with the family situation back home. i received a call from my parents during the party, and i could tell my father was tearing as we spoke. it was a surreal feeling being on the phone while people around me were having a good time. but i also felt very connected to my parents at that moment as if no one else was around me. i only talked about it with a few people who were very understanding. but i felt that it’s something that didn’t need to be shared with everyone here, but was something that i wanted to reflect on at a personal level. thanks to my global transmission mates who were super supportive all week. i received a beautiful email from my cousin jeff today. thank you for that, and again i’m sorry i couldn’t be there.

here’s a photo of the party last night, and thanks to all who came. we showed scenes from several of our film projects, and got some good response from our raw footage “dailies”. if you take a look at our newly updated “production” section on the global transmission website, you can read about the projects we’re working on.


and here’s a photo of my uncle that my cousin jeff sent me. i put it on my old blog page here. this is how i remember him, smiling and full of life. and that’s how i’ll always remember him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home