Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mac Repair Man

" My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."
- Jeff Spicoli

Andrew, Alex and I came down to BA with three Apple laptops and only two chargers (I left mine at my friend Vân's place in New York City- smooth). Then, within a week, Alex's blew out, we think from an electricity surge. We have since bought an expensive and heavy serge protector and a second power supply for over US$150!

What do we do with the dead power supple? Take it apart of course. It wasn't easy, these things are built well. Hope my contacts at Apple don't see this.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger The Professor said...

Wow Thea, posting a comment on my blog entry. I thought you only commented on Ren's entries. Even my birthday mention was on a comment to Ren's blog entry:)

You'll be happy to know that I mention women on my new posting.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home