Monday, April 23, 2007

Morgan got Shanghai-ed

The image everyone takes of Shanghai

The rumors are true. I am in Shanghai.

I couldn't stand reading about the Ristaino brothers and Ren having some much fun in Turkey while I sat in the USA. My good friend Mark Montgomery up in Chico lent me his Canon XL2 video camera and my close friend Cortney Smith assisted in getting me across the Pacific and is letting me stay at his apartment in the city.

This is one of the coolest things I have seen so far (in 2 days of being here). This highway on/off ramp is massive, towering above buildings. Its scary driving on it but awe-inspiring at the same time.

I plan to be here two and a half months, returning just in time for my cousin Greg's wedding. We'll see how many docs I can shoot for Current.tv while I'm here.

再見, Morgan
ps. the photos used in the blog were used without permission

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger ::rentastic:: said...

werd!

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Mark Ristaino said...

a legendary escape. Last time I saw Morgan, he had $25 to his name.

That was 2 weeks ago.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger andy ristaino said...

hey that was my 25 dollars!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger alex said...

no, that's my 25 dollars!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger ::rentastic:: said...

does anyone have about 25 bucks that i could borrow?

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger The Professor said...

I've got about $8.25 I can lend you that I got from Alex and Andy (and from change I found on Mark's floor).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home