Sunday, April 02, 2006

i will miss you helado, my love

well tomorrow, i finally leave argentina for bolivia.
but before i go, i must declare my love to the ice cream of argentina. so sugary sweet, so creamy, so full of life, love, everything you'd want out of a relationship.
yes helado, you are what i am going to miss the most out of argentina.
especially my two favorite flavors, dulce de leche con granizado (so creamy smooth,lovely tan complexion with just the right amount of chocolate bits), and tramontana (we met late in the game, but your combination of vanilla, dulce de leche, and those perfectly crunchy chocolate spheres are forever emblazened in my heart).
although i need to get out of argentina, i want you to know helado, that it's not because of you. i wish i could take you with me and spend the rest of our lives together in sweet, cold and creamy bliss, but i must go. you knew this when we got involved. i will see you again someday, i promise my sweet helado. and if you are ever in the states, no matter where i am or who i am with, look me up, and i will drop everything for you my love.
chau, me amor. xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home