Tuesday, November 14, 2006

GTM/South America back in the Matrix

All you family members who were beginning to think that the world is indeed flat and we had fallen off the edge, fret not, we live. Bolivia was amazing, though trying, and Andrew, Alex and I are very happy to be back in Argentina.



I have written a blog on our experience in Bolivia but I am having trouble posting it for some reason. I will try soon. Here is a photo of sunset from Isla del Sol in Lake Titicaca, Bolivia. We are looking at the setting sun over Peru, were ironically, Andrew's mother was on business.

Here is a GQ shot of two members of GTM in the South West desert of Bolivia. We shot a bunch of scenes of Donde Esta Che Pelotas on our three day expedition into the outback.

We are now in the beautiful city of Salta shooting some scenes for our Pena/Folklorica documentary. Alex is taking guitar lessons and we have shot a bunch of scenes that kept us "at work" in the folklore bar until 6am two nights ago. Good fun.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan, Quite a few gasses of wine in us and your Mom my mom and dad are sitting around the the table once again wishing you were here. Happy Thanksgiving. Greg My e-mail is gregstow@yahoo.com drop me a line hope you can make it back for July 7 07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home